Sunday 19 July 2020


Only one fish reported yesterday.  Another from the Cafn at the Nyth  7lbs to Alfred Pope.
I see WUF seem to have credited me with a fish from Wyebank having misinterpreted my report from Don Macer Wright  It was he who catch the third fish.   WUF credited the fish to GF  me presumable. I can understand why they couldn't bear to print my name!!!

Reports indicate that most of the fish seem to have left the bottom river and now spread out they sure don't seem that many. Been reports of European poachers -they haven't had them all surely even if it was rampant.  They have always been there and on the coarse fish too.
Real concern as to the almost complete lack of ranunculus on most of the river.  In many arfeas the swans have deserted the river and presumably feeding in the field or starving.   What a state this river is in.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.