Just a tad cooler today and even felt a few spots of drizzle. It all downhill towards the weekend however with temperatures in the low thirties.
I see Upper Bigswier have recorded 10 fish in June but again it seems the anglers who were successful must remain unidentified. Why this is happening on the lower river I have no idea. Why the secrecy I wonder. It seems Wyesham, Upper Bigsweir, Coedithiel and to a certain extent Bigswier itself all adhere to a angler catch secrecy policy????
Upper river is really on its bones and probably as low as I have seen in since the big drought of 1976. Thousands of salmon died that year and could be found lying dead on the bottom in the deeper pools all down the river. It was a sad sight indeed. Lets hope we can get away without and deaths this year
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.