Sunday 14 January 2018

The 'free speech' issue has probably been done to death now and forum admins/owners are, to their shame, a law unto themselves.
However I saw the below post on another forum today.  It's very apt, tells it how it was in 2003 and frankly nothing has changed to this day.

As I have seen the glory years as well as the miserable ones in my years that I have been privileged to fish the Wye. I like to think that i can have an opinion on Wye Salmon fishing ,whether my opinion matters or not is debateble. I have been reading the posts on FFF (which I was banned from many years ago) that was for having a different opinion from what was taking place on the Wye at the time. I asked the questions at the WUF agm in 2003 but soon got shot down so i resorted to the FFF to ask the questions and very quickly got banned. My point is what good is a one sided discussion, in my opinion no good at all. But of course that ‘s just an opinion .


River looking good now and not too cold at the moment.  Good opportunities for anyone wanting  to get the New year up and away..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.