Sunday 12 March 2017

Nothing reported yet it seems.  Not even Simon has had a pull or handshake!!   Wouldn;'t mind betting someone from the Erwood sydicate reports one soon  A sort of 'favour' for the establishment as it were.  Would need to see a picture myself before I would be convinced.  I reckon they know who I mean.


I see SMS who calls himself New Kid on the salmon fishing forum has been having a little jest at my expense -knowing of course I can't reply on their having persuaded the then forum owner I shouldn't be allowed to question him on there.

All I can say he now cuts a pretty sorry figure, Reminds me of the E.Us Jean -Claude Junker, slightly bewildered and confused, out of touch, more befuddled as the day progresses (for one reason or another) and surrounded by sycophantic backslappers only in it for what they can get out of it. You need to remember that those you step on someone's face on the way up the ladder you might well meet them AGAIN on the way down.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to the real business;
Lets hope a fish comes off the river today -conditions are now pretty good on the upper beats and rapidly improving on the middle river too.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LATEST;     JUST SAW THIS ON THE SALMON FISHING FORUM  from err11 Simon.

"1st fish reported this am from the upper River...and on a fly..and proper wye springer, not weighed but taped at 42" long."

So its been reported,  By whom, to whom, where from, by whom. Tape measured but photographed??   WHATS THE SECRET!!!!.

LATER STILL.  Another source suggests the fish was caught from Spreadeagle by Richard Wothers.   If so then there's no question, photograph or not.  Nice one Richard

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.