Monday 4 October 2021

 River dropping well but another 1" of rain forecast for the region tonight so we will havwe to wait and see.

Autumn Sportfish Catalogue came through my door  yesterday.   Never knew I needed so much gear to catch a fish. £1400 salmon rod, £900 plus for a reel and even over £400 for a fly tying vice.   Must have been doing it all wrong over the last six decades!!!!!

I see Mr John Bailey recently had a session with WUFs Simon Evans and in his own words;

"After two hours of his company, I really felt like I’d " gone through two terms of Uni lectures, so hot was my pen, so befuddled my brain. But I think I “got” the ranunculus issue… this is all according to SE!!!"

-----------------------------------------------

I reckon we could have told him so before he went and befuddled just about sums up WUF.  Ah well live and learn as they say.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.